We do not realize that we are at the mercy of our biology. Different hormones, neurotransmitters, and a plethora of other organs, chemicals, and processes are taking place every single day to keep up alive and functioning. A drop or even a slight misbalance of any of these chemicals can end up having drastic effects on our physical and mental well-being. We will be limiting the discussion to just the hormone testosterone and how low levels can seriously affect men. You should ideally get your testosterone level checked, and if yours falls below the natural level, you can opt for treatments and look into t-max ravintolisä kokemuksia as an option.
Testosterone is the male sex hormone that is responsible for a variety of primary and secondary sex characteristic development in males. This includes body hair, deeper voices, the development of the testes and production of the sperm, and so on. Apart from this, testosterone also plays a role in bone health and red blood cell count. If a man’s testosterone level drops, one or more of the following symptoms will start happening:
- There will be a drop in sperm count in the male, along with problems producing new sperm, and in more serious cases, infertility.
- Bone health gets affected, leading to weak bone mass.
- There is a drop in the man’s libido or sex drive.
- Weight gain and muscle loss are also a potential likelihood as testosterone deals with the transfer of fat and the development of muscles.
- Men have also reported feeling depressed and low as a result of lower levels of testosterone in their bodies. So, testosterone is also linked to male mood and emotional wellbeing.
If you are dealing with any of these symptoms, you should look into potential treatment plans and not delay this any further.