Pressure washing can be a little tricky than it is considered. If you are new to this, it is better to seek help at first and consult the professionals. However, if you have decided to take this task in your hands and go for it yourself, here are few tips and trick that might help you.
- If you have a vertical building, it is recommended to wash in a bottom-up approach while rinse using the opposite top down.
- Pressure washer nozzles can be overwhelming for many people as they come in various sizes. However, for the convenience, they are colour coded; each for different narrowness and forcefulness. Black is a low-pressure nozzle ideal for the soap dispensing, while red is 0 degrees, yellow is coded for 15 degrees, green is 25 degrees and white is 40 degrees.
- Which nozzle to use? Ideally, it is recommended to use broadest yet low-pressure nozzle in order to have a safe cleaning. While a narrow nozzle can cut into the surface that you are trying to clean.
- Do not spray directly to more exposed areas first. Test the nozzle by spraying at unnoticeable initially and then when you are satisfied with the pressure, make your way through the rest of the surfaces.
- We are all aware of the war between water and electricity. Therefore, it is important to avoid spraying water into air condition equipment or electrical vents. Doing so is a major safety hazard as well as it can also damage your electrical equipment.
- Don’t hold the nozzle at one place for a long time. Constantly putting water with such high pressure can cut the surfaces.
Hope we have departed the discussion with fruitful tips of pressure washing. It is one tough job. However, it is not necessary to do it yourself. Try visiting the website for professional washers https://wiseguys-pro-wash.business.site.